Monday, July 15, 2013

In Maryland, and stuck...

so i made it to Maryland on the 2nd of July. still no place to live and Damien was fired on last Thursday, the 11th of July. i can't get into specifics here. its just doesn't make any sense. none. my stuff is stuck in storage. my life is in the worst kind of chaos it has ever been, and i want to go home. my life is a whirl wind right now and i just want it to stop. on a good side, there are lots of people that want to help us to get back on track. people that want to fix what happened. people that want to help us through this rough time. even to find Damien a new job and to get us there. wherever it is. they even want to get us back to Texas if at all possible. i have been through so much the six months. i've crashed to my lowest and picked myself up by myself. i've changed some really bad habits, and gotten help with some awful ones. i've made new friends and cleaned out some bad ones. i've rediscovered journaling and driving for the sake of driving to clear my head. i wish i could go driving now, but i don't where the hell i would go in this ass backwards state. lol... right now, my first instinct is to run, just run. but i know that is the wrong answer. i'm so confused about so many things, and no one to go out with. I MISS YOU, MONICA! i need someone to talk to, to help me sort things out. part of me wants to say " i hate my life, it sucks", but on the good side at least we are together as a family again, at least we have each other. things will get better, and with any luck, we'll be back in Texas sooner than we had originally planned. 

later,

Blessed Be...

1 comment:

  1. Oh No!!!!! I am so sorry!!!! I hope that things get much better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete