Friday, April 20, 2012

Secrets

I shouldn't have to live in secret because some people. It's wrong. I should be able to post whatever I want on facebook. So, I have unfriended those that make my life difficult. I will probably end getting yelled at or at the least in an argument with those involved, but it's my life and that of my family and I should be able to keep my friends posted on the happenings in my life. What little free time I get. By the way, I'm in Houston, having a lovely dinner with my husband and brother-in-law. Going to my concert tomorrow and will keep everyone posted on all the great fun I have. I'll probably crash late Sunday or not even get up on Monday, but it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I live by the Motto- Secrets make you sick-

    Hope unfriending some will give you less stress- the last thing any of us need.

    ReplyDelete